Sat, Aug 25|
Hilton Garden Inn Athens Downtown
Introduction to TeleMental Health
TeleMental Health rules and procedures using technology assisted media to provide ethical, HIPAA compliant services. This six hour ethics training meets the requirements for the GA Composite Board for licensed clinicians.
Time & Location
Aug 25, 2018, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Hilton Garden Inn Athens Downtown, 390 E Washington St, Athens, GA 30601, USA
About The Event
This six hour session will provide:
- Review all components of GA Composite Board Rule 135.11.01 as it relates to the practice of TeleMental Health for licensed clinicians
- Teach the HIPAA requirements mandated in the Hi-Tech Act of 2010 and the Final Omnibus Rule of 2013 that protect client confidentiality and privacy
- Provide an experiential review and discussion of ethical principles for practicing TeleMental Health
- Review the confidentiality of PHI and competency issues necessary for providing mental health services via technology
- Review indications & contraindications of client selection when using TMH
Registration prior to August 24 is $99.00. On site registration, if seats are available is $110.00. There are 20 seats available for this training. You may also register by mail. Send a check payable to CEU Options Inc to P.O. Box 1663, Athens GA 30603.