Fri, Jun 01|
Jefferson Civic Center
Introduction to TeleMental Health
TeleMental Health rules and procedures using technology assisted media to provide ethical, HIPAA compliant services.
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2018, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Jefferson Civic Center, 65 Kissam St, Jefferson, GA 30549, USA
About The Event
This six hour session will provide:
- Review all components of GA Composite Board Rule 135.11.01 as it relates to the practice of TeleMental Health for licensed clinicians
- Teach the HIPAA requirements mandated in the Hi-Tech Act of 2010 and the Final Omnibus Rule of 2013 that protect client confidentiality and privacy
- Teach the moral, legal and ethical requirements of practicing TeleMental Health in the state of Georgia
- Provide an experiential review and discussion of ethical principles for practicing TeleMental Health in a group setting
- Review the confidentiality of PHI and competency issues necessary for providing mental health services via technology
- Review indications & contraindications of client selection
Cancellation requests after May 24 are refunded less $25.00 processing fee.